Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Girl Appreciation Post


So I've been trying to think of something to blog about so as I don't leave all of my readers (haha all 2 of you) hanging for too long.

I'm currently obsessed with New Girl to the extent that nine times out of ten when I start watching something else I end up just watching new girl again.

Zooey plays the part so well. I cannot pin her to being like one exact person but there are different parts of her that remind me of different friends.

My favorite TV shows are mostly the ones that are full of quotable one liners and new girl does not disappoint in this department.

I don't want to give anything away for anyone who hasn't yet watched it but make sure you do not miss it. I was hooked after the first episode.

Have you watched New Girl?

1 comment:

  1. Yes I sure have and surprisingly actually like it! I usually try to rid my chores early Sunday so I can relax on the couch to watch ;)

    ReplyDelete